The following outlines our returns, exchanges and refund policy. By processing your payment with Ivy and Me Boutique, you are accepting the following terms and conditions regarding shipping and any returns of your purchases. Please note that refunds will strictly only be provided for items assessed and deemed as faulty. A store credit or exchange will be issued in all other circumstances.
All return policies issued by Ivy and Me Boutique abide by and are in line with the Australia Consumer Law (ACL)
If you require clarification or have any questions, please contact customer service via email email@example.com or phone 0400 239 242.
DOWNLOAD RETURNS FORM HERE:
- Items can be returned within 14 days of delivery for a store credit. Please note we do not offer refunds. A refund will only be provided if an item is assessed and deemed as faulty.
- All item(s) to be returned must be in their original, unworn, unwashed condition. All tags and incidentals (i.e. spare buttons) must be attached.
- Please take care when trying on the item as we are not able to accept returns with makeup stains. If the item is deemed unsellable it will simply be returned to the customer.
- Please check your junk mail before emailing Ivy and Me regarding order information as emails can sometimes redirect themselves there.
- By purchasing from Ivy and Me Boutique, you have accepted the possibility of slight variations in colour and size specifications. Colours may appear slightly different dependant on individual monitor settings.
- We process all returns within 3-5 business days of them being received.
- You will receive an email with the details and outcome of your processed return.
- Returned items will be issued a store credit, unless you have requested an exchange or have been approved for a refund due to a faulty garment.
- A store credit is valid for six months from the date of issue and can only be used in one transaction.
- A store credit does not cover shipping costs and cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- A store credit cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts.
Not a problem at all – because our stock levels change frequently, we suggest that you jump back online and repurchase the size you want to exchange for (so you don’t miss out) and return your original order for a refund.
Please quote your new order number for the repurchased exchange item on the returns form.
Please ensure that your send back your original order in a trackable satchel, we do not accept responsibility for items lost in transit.
- Ivy and Me Boutique has strict quality control procedures in place. Every item that leaves our warehouse is individually checked and signed off before being shipped.
- Please contact customer service via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0400 239 242 within 24 hours of receiving your product if you believe it to have a manufacturing fault. We will treat this at the highest of priority. Please ensure you do not throw out any of the packaging information as this will be required to move forward.
Refunds will only be provided if an item is assessed and deemed to be faulty. Please provide Ivy and Me Boutique with full details of the fault.
Ivy and Me Boutique cannot accept responsibility for items that are lost or damaged when being sent out or returned to us. Ivy and Me are happy to assist with any questions, but please direct all enquiries to Australia Post. If this situation arises, the customer can only be reimbursed if Ivy and Me are approved a credit by Australia Post for the lost/damaged item. We highly recommend customers keep a copy of their tracking number when returning items to Ivy and Me. If we do not receive a return / receive a return damaged, we are not required to compensate the customer.
Covered by this service
Our Australia Post Service offers delivery with safe drop or will be sent to the post office at the driver’s discretion. This means if you are not home at the time of the delivery, your order will be left in a safe place, so it is ready and waiting for you. Australia Post will also take a photo of where your order was left. If you have specific instructions on where you need your post delivered, please contact Australia Post with your tracking number and give them this information. Any instruction left in the notes section on a Ivy and Me Boutique order cannot be passed onto Australia Post as we are a separate service.
- Pre-orders are to be paid for at the time of the order being placed and are shipped as close to the date provided on the Ivy and Me Website as possible.
- Please refer to the description of the item on our website to see the approximate delivery window. Please keep in mind the date provided is an estimated date and the item may arrive earlier or later than anticipated.
- All items ordered together will be held and shipped together once the pre-ordered item arrives.
- If you require items that are not on pre-order to be shipped earlier please place a separate order for these items.
- Please take care when processing your order as all pre-orders are final – no additional items can be added to the order and the order cannot be cancelled or edited before delivery.
- We do not accept returns on sale items so please choose carefully.
- If you require the same item in a different size, please contact customer service via email email@example.com or phone 0400 239 242 with your order number and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Items purchased during flash sale periods are included under this sale policy so please ensure you choose your item(s) carefully.
- Only one discount/credit code can be used per order.
- If you have an existing code during a sale period, unfortunately only one can be honoured - so it is up to you to decide which ones to use.
- If you forget to use the code in your order we are unable to refund/credit the difference to amend this.
- Discount codes cannot be honoured outside their given timeframe.